Monday 12 November 2007

Cross Continental Visitors


I went to London last Wednesday and my parents and godmothers came to visit! We all came back to Norwich later on Friday, and my godmothers headed back to the states yesterday. I have a bunch of stuff to write about, so I'll be spreading that out. I think I'm actually going to bed soon...they wore me out!

In other local news, the coast flooded on Friday by Great Yarmouth and Caister-on-Sea, but Norwich is far enough inland that only the river swelled. It was the worst North Sea flood in this area in 50 years. And I just saw on the news that Diss, which is the stop closest to Norwich, has an outbreak of bird flu. Crazy goings on in East Anglia.

3 comments:

Liz said...

AHHH!! I love that picture. I wish I was there with you guys.....boohoohoo.....but I will see you soonish!

Love you

Cuzfest 2007 said...

I read in the Times today, you know the newspaper that has all the news that's fit to print, that England is currently looking for a new tourist slogan and someone suggested, "England...at least we're not France." Our family got a big kick out of that one. Hope the travels were great. Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures.

Anna Wager said...

I think "England...at least we're not France" has a great ring to it!!
The poll on your blog made me laugh a lot, as O-dawg's cosmic twin I'm having problems deciding...
Lizard--I think this picture is too funny, Dad is smiling (??) and Mom is totally eating or talking...too bad she's not smiling like the JOKER!
Miss yous.
Cheers, A-dawg