Friday 16 November 2007

The Green Bits of London

Wow, this really is a filthy city!
~Gonzo, The Muppet Christmas Carol

You always hear about London being foggy, but I didn't really think it was. Maybe we just hit it when it was exceptionally clear (it only rained a tiny bit the three days we were there) but the other times I've been it seemed fairly clear too. And there are LOTS of parks. I think it just got voted one of the worlds Greenest Cities, but I could be making that up. I did see a lot of people sweeping the sidewalks and picking up leaves.

Anyway, here are some park pictures for your viewing pleasure. I should have taken some of the parks in Bloomsbury, since that's where we were staying, but I didn't. The two on the bottom are St. James Park. In the right one, you can kind of see two tiny people holding hands.

No comments: