Monday 5 November 2007

Done!

My first British paper is finished, and 200 words over the minimum it is. I have a feeling when I reread it in the morning it might not make much sense, but that's the way it always is when I write late-ish at night. I even started watching clips from "Spice World" to keep myself focused, so that is a sad state of affairs (for those of you who are interested...I think most of the movie is on youtube!)

And I took an hour or so break tonight and went to the Pub Quiz with my flat. Here was my contribution: the question was "what is Michelangelo's first name?" (answer, that is his first name, it was a trick question). Glad to see my education is helping me out. AND, for a bonus round, we had to list all fifty states. I still remembered them in order from this song we had to learn in middle school, so my flatmate was running up with them and another team just beat us, so that was sad. I walked over with an American friend who met up with people in one of her classes and she got 48 down. So well done us.

I'm going to go to bed now, and I'll try and dig up a more exciting post for next time.

No comments: